Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cream Cheese Pancakes

Yesterday we went to Golden Corral I know bad bad idea. But, I did better then I normally do:

Half of steak I would assume 4-6 ounces

Egg and sausage with biscuit casserole

Cheesy Potatoes

1 Piece of banana bread french toast

2 Strawberries

3 Bites of pumpkin pie

Way too much bacon

I made a salad with blackened chicken, onion, bell pepper, avocado, and sesame dressing, mushrooms for dinner.

Today I made creamy cheese pancakes they need to be played with for consistency but they can be found here with a home made strawberry sauce. Tonight I am making cheeseburger (no bun), cauliflower tater tots, with possibly sauteed peppers, mushrooms, onions.

I have cleaned the kitchen, stripped the bed and started laundry. I have to go downstairs to do laundry so there is some work out and my stability ball is down there so I am using it every trip downstairs. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment