Thursday, June 28, 2012

105 heat index!

I woke up at 5:45am with no alarm clock ewwwww. I got up and did WW kickboxing dvd. Granted I only did 15 minutes but it is better then nothing. I had a sweat going so I guess I will count it as a work out. Bill (my bf) had his last lymphedema apt. They decided that his massage is not working like they want it to so I get to wrap it and continue it at home (OH YAY! insert sarcasm here). We went to lunch/dinner at a local restaurant pretty boring day.

 

Menu:

 

Egg muffins

 

Dinner Salad with: iceberg lettuce 5 slices of cucumber 1 hard boiled egg 1/2 c of shredded cheddar cheese 15 shrimp with cajun seasoning Chicken noodle soup 8ounces

 

Snack: 2.5 ounces of Mozzarella whips handful of grapes"

 

Fluids: 16 ounces coffee 4TB creamer 4tsp splenda 75 ounces of H20 32 ounces of tea with 2 splenda"

No comments:

Post a Comment