Thursday, December 9, 2010

WHAT I OVER ATE!?!

Oh my goodness I never thought that this would happen this morning I got up and I wanted something different then my normal shake for breakfast. However, right now I feel like I ate a cow way over stuffed and it is 2 hours from when I finished eating. I should be eating soon. I just am so not hungry right now. I am shocked I feel this way. What did I eat? I ate medifast eggs, 1/4 cup of mushrooms, 1/4 of bell pepper. That is all that I ate and I feel so stuffed right now. I am just in shock. I think the rest of todays meals will look like this.
mid morning:medifast oatmeal
Lunch: chicken and wild rice soup
Snack: Carmel crunch bar
Dinner: Sweet and spicy chicken with cauliflower rice.
After Snack: Chocolate pudding
I am still down 12 pounds have not lost anything in the last 2 days but I am going to be excited over 12 pounds in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment