Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Excuses.

But the doughnut was calling my name.
But it was my birthday, so I had to eat the whole cake.
I had to get the bitter taste out of my mouth from eating the so-called dish, so I had an ice cream.
If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
Cookie pieces contain no fat -- the process of breaking causes fat leakage.
Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter on a knife making a sandwich and ice cream on a spoon making a sundae.
Only eat things that have been broken into pieces; that way, all the calories fall out.
Chocolate is a vegetable. How, you ask? Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.

These have been my excuses for the last month, not literally but my point is I have been making excuses until my pants were starting to get tight again. I felt like shit. I got on the scale last Thursday and thought to myself You idijit what is wrong with you?? Yes, I quoted Peter and the Star Catchers book. I like the word idijit I mean say it loud it will make you laugh at least it does me. I am almost a week on plan again and 6 pounds down. My pants are fitting better now and I am feeling so much better.
Today, I had a med training from 8:30-3:30 the problem is we were not given a lunch break. I brought my lunch with me but was not given a chance to eat it. Finally, by 2 I asked for a 5 minute break ( the girl next to me was having a nic fit, so I knew it was going to be greatly appreciated.) I ran to the break room scarfed half of my lunch just enough to stave off the hunger pains and ran back. I finished my lunch after work on the way to one of the houses to finish paper work that was not completed all the way a while back. I then came to the coffee shop got a Green Tea and am sitting here writing my blog. I am still hungry but I am going to wait a bit and figure out what I want to eat. I am not sure if I want to cook or not, maybe I will run to Subway and get a salad.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. It's like you read those excuses from my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come join me on the "Women, Food and God" journey.

    Book by Geneen Roth with a link on the "oprah" site.

    ReplyDelete