Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yes, its been awhile

I know I know I have been around reading blogs here and there but not much on the blogging lately. I have been working so much. Last week was 92 hours this week 84. I joined a gym this week. I worked out once, but I haven't slept in the last 2 days so any extra time right now I have been catching in an hour of sleep here and there. For instance Wed I worked 7:15-5:15 slept from 5:15-9:30 and then worked 10-7:15 drove 45 minutes and worked until noon drove home and slept from 12:45-2:30 worked until 5:15 and then came home and slept until 10. I was actually late because I my alarm did not go off.

I am thinking about trying a version of the raw food diet. I know I do really well on veggies I loose weight really fast. I did very well yesterday and then the tiredness hit and I blew it along with today. I think I will try again when I catch up on sleep which hopefully will be Friday night. If I get called to work again tomorrow night (the normal girl had gallbladder surgery and hasn't been cleared yet.) I am going to have to say no. I need to sleep before I kill someone. Don't get me wrong I am going to love these pay checks. However, no sleep is not a good thing and with all the driving I do it is dangerous. Have a great rest of your night See ya when I see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment