Thursday, July 29, 2010

Today!

Today is all that I need to worry about. Not what I did yesterday or the month prior off plan. I do not need to worry about tomorrow or rather or not I will be on Plan! Today, is the only thing I need to worry about. I need to worry about the bills I have now and get those taken care of before I can worry about saving for tomorrow. If I have no money left over after taking care of those bills I do not need to be scratching and feeling deprived because I am worrying about tomorrow. I need to live for today. So, that is what I am doing.
Today I weighed in at 300.00 not a happy sight but I decided that it is the swift kick in the ass I needed. I have been on plan all day. I have been drinking my water for the day. I did a lot of running around with the kids doing upper body work and chasing children. I am not going to do any major cardio because I am still sick and barely talking and it is really hard to breathe.

TODAY IS THE DAY I NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT!

1 comment: