Saturday, July 24, 2010

Swift kick in the ass please!

Life around here is just blah! It seems like its winter time in Oregon. Rain and more rain ooo and the tornado like winds knocking everything down that's always fun too. I do not feel like getting up and walking in the rain. I have been cleaning a lot at my other job. Which I guess I can count as some form of movement but not much. My eating has been in the toilet also. I do good all day and then at night if I work late I go and get food. It is ridiculous.

Jimmy's now ex girlfriend and I decided it would be an awesome idea to go get a place together, I do not know whats going on with the foreclosure procedure. She is hating her living situation so I think it would be a good idea. Her and I really get along well. I will keep you guys posted on that.

I need someone to give me a big swift kick in the ass. I guess my father's second heart attack since February should be enough of a reason to drop more weight and fast. So I won't end up like him in another 40 years. He is doing fine. His doctor told him due to his line of work they do not want him working anymore. Which he seems happy about because he has arthritis and can not take medicine for it because it reacts with his heart medicine. So, he spends every day in pain. It worries me because both of his parents did not live past 72 and he will 63 this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment