Saturday, July 17, 2010

12 days on 1 day off 12 days on!

Someone remind me why I chose to take up a second job?? I think I might have to kill myself here. This is insane. I have worked the last 12 days I have Sunday off and then I go another 12! It might end up being more because my lead at the new job quit and someone has to cover her hours. My eating was a little off for the last couple of days eating out and what not. But, today I did good, I brought enough food to eat every 3 hours until 6pm.

This morning I wanted to wear a certain shirt it used to be tight where I had to wear the sweatshirt I bought with it. But, today I realized it was too hot for the sweatshirt so I tried just the shirt and it fit! I don't need an over shirt anymore woohoo!

The new job is going well. It is very boring. The guys just need someone to be here to make sure they get their meds, cook them their meals, do their laundry, and clean. I am bored out of my mind. But, it is easy money til someone has a behavior. Then look out your in trouble.

I did nothing for my birthday, I was so exhausted last night I just wanted to sleep and that is what I did! I slept what a birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I hope you find some time to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete