Saturday, June 26, 2010

There is a pattern!



The new hair cut I got yesterday ( she was very upset over the broken hair I had from the kids) It irritates me because its really hard to get into a pony tail!
So, this morning I woke up and I had gained 4 (298.4) pounds from yesterday morning. I had drank my 80 ounces of water. My menu looked like this yesterday:
Egg white omelete (tomato, broccoli, mushroom, bell peppers), 1/2 order of hashbrowns. 2 cups of coffee with 2 creamers and 2 splendas

2 bratwurst

3 oz of polluck, 1/2 cup of baby carrots (1 pat of butter and clove of garlic)

I am not sure why I gained so much over night. Although I look back over the last 3 months of weigh in's my last 2 weeks have always been a low loss or a gain. I am assuming that is when my cycle is supposed to be going on. I woke up this morning filled up my water bottle made breakfast: 1/2 cup of oats, 2 Tb almond milk, 2 egg whites to make a pancake, 1 Tb of peanut butter and 5 strawberries. Did a half hour pilates with my swiss ball. Came to the library to email my boss. When I am done I am heading out for a walk around the river (3.36 miles).

The rest of the menu for the day will look like this
Spinach salad ( 3 oz crab meat, mushrooms, green onions, 1 Tablespoon of dressing)
3 oz ground turkey with zucchini, mushrooms, onion

1 comment:

  1. Nice haircut!!

    I find when I'm going through my cycle I don't gain 4 or 5 lbs over night..more like 8-10..seriously! It is SEVERE the water I retain each month.

    For probably at least one week out of the month...every month.

    Which reminds me..gotta get that Mirena IUD back. I didn't have this problem when I had that.

    Do you weigh yourself every day?

    ReplyDelete