Monday, May 24, 2010
My First Award!
Sam from Believe In Yourself gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award! Thanks Sam!
So the rules of this award is I have to give the award to 7 people and then list 7 things no one knows about me.
1. Lyn from Escape From Obesity. I met Lyn on a message board on AOL. She was always there with encouraging words. I started reading her blog a couple of years ago. But, when I fell off the wagon I stopped reading. Her determination to work through all the aspects of weight loss has been inspiring.
2. Julie from The Accidental Fat Chick. I just started following her blog. I love the fact that she is honest about everything going on in life and is still working on her weight loss through all the stress.
3. Tricia from Endurance Isn't Only Physical. Also new to her blog. She is the runner I want to be!
4. Shan from It may take a lifetime. She is going through a rough time and she realizes it. Just that alone is a huge step and I congratulate her on that!
5. Lisa from In Weigh Over my Head. She is brutally honest. I love that about people.
6. Tony from The Anti Jared. I am not sure if this is just a women's award or not. But, look at him he is beautiful! He is an inspiration and has nummy recipes!
7. Mrs. Fatass from Did I Just Eat That Outloud. She makes me laugh and anyone who is willing to call themselves Mrs. Fat Ass is just a beautiful person inside and out!
That was actually quite hard. Most of my blogs I have not been reading for a long time. But it was fun. Ok, on to the 7 things.
1. I am the only one of my friends from High School not married now.
2. I hate frogs
3. I had knee surgery 2 weeks into my senior year of High School
4. I am my father's oldest and my mothers middle.
5. I originally wanted to be a social worker
6. I have never been below 200 pounds ( since start of highschool)
7. My first date after moving to Wisconsin ended up being my room mates ex wives High School Sweet Heart ( we met plentyoffish.com)