Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Can't Believe I Just Did That!!!!

Here it is 5:05 in the morning. I have not gone to bed yet. Today, was a horrible day on plan, but it was a good day for me emotionally. I have been paying off a credit card all extra cash has been going to that lately if it is not paid off by September then I will owe the interest for the entire amount charged on it. So, I am hauling butt to get it paid off. But, I am tired of living broke. I bought me a good knee brace, stuff to do my nails, got my car washed, went to the farmers market. Jenny and Jimmy were home when I got home. They invited me to a party I said sure why not. Apparently, one of their High School friends is in the military and invited them to go to a party celebrating our troops (Thank you by the way if you or a family member serve. I truly appreciate the sacrifice made)I did not realize how many pretty boys are in the military. But, the cops were called out because of the live band. So, we left. We went to a bar I had about 5 drinks the entire night I was sober when I did something for the first time ever that took a lot of coaxing. Are you sitting down for this?? It will blow your socks off I know it blew mine off!

I WENT SKINNY DIPPING!!!

There were 7 of us. One of the guys was uber drunk and decided he wanted to go, so he walked down to the water next to the bar and stripped down. Then my room mate Jimmy did the same. Jenny said she was not going to be the only girl jumping in there. She told me I had too. I don't know about you, but if I am sober I won't even have sex with out a shirt on! I can't stand the way I look. I will sleep naked, but not with a guy around shirt always! If I am drunk I do not care. But, I was sober tonight and Jenny coaxed me into it.

Honestly, I saw Jenny and her friend Danny strip down. Danny was wearing granny panties and both were not skinny and had a body that wasn't bad, but there were imperfections. I guess that made think, screw it strip down and get in there. What is the worst that is going to happen. They are adults they will not say anything. You know what the worse thing that happened was being attacked by one of the guys and shoved under the water.

I know some of you are going to read this and think I am crazy, but heres the deal. I hate my body going to the gym I went to the bathroom to change I would not do it int the locker room. So, for me to strip down in front of 6 other I hang out with was something I was not comfortable doing. Jenny told me she was proud of me. I have to say that I am too. I think that if one is to go with others who are not super models it is quite good for the self image.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's amazing that you did that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so shocked I did it! I have such issues with my body. But, I think it was good for me too. I kind of got over the self consciousness!

    ReplyDelete