Sunday, May 23, 2010

5k!


So I signed up for a virtual 5k with Tony While I could not donate any money it was a good way to get out and do it. I signed up for it a couple of weeks ago. Thanks Tony because I have been in such a funk that today was the first day since Tuesday that I have been out and worked out other then the normal play and run with the kids. Let me tell you I have never walked so far in 75 degree weather. Ick I looked like a mess and see I even took a pic for you all. I did manage to mess up my knee however it yells at me every time I bend it. I am icing it now. Hopefully, its nothing to lasting.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl!! That sounds amazing! I'm glad to hear your icing your knee! I hope it feels better soon.

    Sam
    www.believeinyourself1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete