Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weigh in




I gained .4 pounds since last weigh in, but looking at my week I am not surprised. I wanted to say I was OK, but I am not OK with that. However, I do understand it. I will move on this week and do my healthy eating and lots and lots of water. I will work out. That also hindered my working out last week. I went walking in the wrong shoes and ended up with huge blisters on my feet that also popped in the same walk. It hurt to just stand let alone work out. So I will take the *14.4 and will make it next week to a lower number! I found the quote above with the translation of:
Have you ever felt butterflies in your stomach before a big presentation? If you have, then you know that the stomach listens to the brain. When a person continuously stimulates their mind and exercises their body, they will find that they are better equipped to handle any hurdles that arise. There are a number of exercises that you can use on a daily basis to stimulate your mind. For example, you may keep a journal, put a puzzle together, or listen to jazz music without lyrics. Most people know that exercising the body is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. There are many small activities that you can do everyday to get your body moving.
This is the truth the days that I give myself time to meditate or do yoga and work out I have such a great day at work feel so much more at ease with the decisions I make and the actions I am doing. Speaking of which I am going to go do this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment