Saturday, March 20, 2010

THE LONG ROAD


"Rise up and meet this day with courage and conviction, my friend. You’ve had a bumpy road of it up until now, but circumstances are about to change for the better. Why? Because you are going to change them. You’re going to buckle down and figure out some way to wrestle these disturbing and destructive demons to the ground. You’re going to start making some serious strides toward your goals and you’re going to start right away. There’s no time like the present, baby, and the present just pulled in front of your house right this second. Shift it into high gear and let’s finally get this party started for real. I’m tired of reading about your two-steps-forward, one-step-back tango… get going and show me, show us all, that you’ve got what it takes to make some magic happen. You know what you need to do, but apparently you needed somebody to give you a gentle nudge in the right direction. Here it comes: WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET GOING ALREADY! Sorry to yell, but this stuff works me up like nobody’s business." Thanks Jack Sh*t I needed that today!
Its been a week where I have just been blah, not really depressed, but not in the best of spirits. I haven't been working out much. But, wait before you say anything. Here is my excuse (yes of course I have one. You think I would say that with out having one??) I work with kids 5 days a week. Have you ever played with kids for hours on end following them everywhere they go? Up and down stairs, playing soccer, lifting and spinning the kids up over your head? Wrestling? It wears one out. So if I am not smart enough to work out prior to work, I am exhausted and sore after work. I was off diet plan last week AGAIN and went back up to *21, I also think that it should of been my time of the month. I got all bloaty and crampy. I didn't blog because I didn't want to put such a huge number on my tracker. But, I am back down to *17 so maybe I can loose another 2 pounds this week and put it back where it was 2 weeks ago! It is nice out and the birds are chirping. I think a walk might just be in order. I really wish though that I had a music device so I could not walk it in silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment