Saturday, March 27, 2010

menus and why

I am going to start writing my menu down for the day here. Because then I am accountable for what I eat. SO before anyone comments on my lack of bread I am gluten intolerant. Today I did not get up very early before work so it was a quick breakfast.
Breakfast:
4 fried eggs

Lunch:
4 Sausage
4 slices of Colby Jack Cheese

Dinner:
I made low carb meatloaf patties containing:
1/4 ground beef
1/4 ground sausage
half a bell pepper ( diced)
half a grated onion
1/4 bag of pork rinds
2 TBs of ketchup
2 grated mushrooms
1 egg

Mashed Cauliflower with grated cheese

Drinks
125 ounces of water
20 ounces of coffee w/ 1 tablespoon of splenda and half and half

Today has been a very tiring day it has been a long week. Yesterday I worked 13 hours and today I had to get up and work again. Yesterday I got home at 8:30 I just wanted to eat dinner. I went to the store and got fish sticks. I know not healthy, but I could of done worse. I have been still working on my blanket. I still haven't really gotten out of my funk quite yet, but I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment