Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Small Stuff



I think that this song explains a lot of how I am facing life right now. I am so focused on the small stuff then something big happens and I realize I have been focusing on the small stuff. With out love you don't have much in life. I think with me moving to Wisconsin I was very lucky to find the room mate that I found. I found him on Craigslist. I was so lucky. He turned out to be one of my best friends. We sit and talk all night long about everything. I can't just sit around and think about what if's. There is not much time in life for what ifs. I need to take charge and get through life. Whether or not Jimmy is the one for me... hes admitted he has feelings for me. I need to cherish the relationship that fate has given me with him and let it go where it goes. I need to remember the problems I have a lot of them are just a grain of sand. I watch my families I work with who some have more then one kid with autism and I realize how lucky I am so far compared to that my adult life has been pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment