Monday, March 29, 2010

Menus and life lately

I forgot to put in Sundays Menu so here it is:
Breakfast:
4 eggs
1 sausage
1/4 bell pepper
2 tbs of onion
1/4 C of mushroom

Lunch:
1 pork chop
Broccoli (1/4 bag)

Dinner:
Moo Goo Gai Pan (home made)

Monday:
Breakfast:
same as yesterday but 2 sausages
Lunch
Subway seafood salad on a bed of mixed iceburg and spinach with bell peppers, onion, pickles, olives
Dinner:
Pork chop marinated in ginger and soy sauce with garlic and tossed in cornstarch for crust
Broccoli and Cauliflower

I have been working a lot of hours and have been so exhausted. But working a lot is making me feel so accomplished and proud of the work I do. There was a blog that I read the other day that talks about asking yourself why you are fat? I think I have discussed this in prior blogs. But, she was stating that once you can't think of any excuses then you are ready to keep loosing the weight and keep it off. I have been staying on my diet, but I keep bouncing between 315 and 311 this week. I know I am not working out like I should be but the 10-12 hour days is tiring. I have been walking and playing hard with the kids so its not like I am sitting on my ass all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment