Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Great day so far




Yesterday this guy I have been interested in asked me to be his girlfriend. He gets online every day to talk to me while he's at work, but today he didn't so of course the negative thoughts are in my head. I need to stop and breathe and realize he is working and possibly busy. On the other hand I have lost 2 pounds this week and that makes me happy 15 pounds since beginning of February. I started drinking lots of water like 100 ounces while it started becoming a lot of peeing and felt like forcing it I know it is good for me. I am still keeping up with the positive thinking. I have 2 new books on hold at the library that was recommended to me. So I will continue with the blogging on books as soon as I get them. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment