Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do I have a disease or dis-ease?

I have been doing really good going against my nature and taking compliments with out a sarcastic comment back. It is so hard it takes a lot of fighting to do that, but I am working on it. The book states that diseases are really dis-ease caused by negative thoughts. While I do believe this is the case with some things not quite all of them. But, I promised myself I would be open to this book in order for it to work I need to focus on actually understanding and believing. So I am going to list the things I experience and what the author feels the belief is behind them.
Headaches/ Migraines: Invalidating the self. Self Criticism. Fear.
Hip Problems: fear of going forward in major decisions.
Insomnia: Fear not trusting the process of life. Guilt
Joints: Represent changes in direction in life and the ease of these moments.
That is just some. Pretty much sums up my feelings of life. I am scared to go on but I will move forward in life. I have guilt about stuff from childhood I am always saying I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment