Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Warrior and thoughts!

So my weekend warrior goals I managed 2 of 3 I walked my 5k in 40 minutes, I worked out onthe ball not as long as I wanted to but I have been fighting a migrane. I went to a party last night and I managed to go through the first 5 hours with out smoking but then the alcohol hit me and everyone was smoking. I had three which is much better then normal when I am drinking. I ended up getting a migrane and vomiting. The party was fun it was nice to meet Jimmys friends and put faces to names. Lately, lifes been a little emotional for me I think I have just been in a funk. There is a song I like to listen to when I get in this mood. I used to cut and it kind of helps me put words to how I am feeling when I feel like cutting.

I have not cut since September I dont want to cut. Sometimes you just get this craving I guess its like when and alcoholic wants a drink. You crave it but you try to do something other then drink. For me lately its been crocheting blogging anything to keep my hands busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment