Monday, May 10, 2010

A Little Less Talk And A Lot More Action



YES, I know that is a song about drinking. I am going to leave the lyric changing to Tony, and Jack. But, think your on your walk telling yourself your going to complete your whole 5k track you have mapped out for yourself. But, your feet are screaming your knees are yelling, you haven't been on this long of a walk in forever we quit we are going to make you fall on your ass and then laugh at you when your stuck there! And this song comes on and all you hear is A LITTLE LESS TALK AND A LOT MORE ACTION! OK, forget this is a drinking song, but how much does that fit into the healthy life style? A lot of us inculding me talk and talk about how we are going to eat healthy and work out more but, its just talk! So, I decided its time for a little less talk and a lot more action.

My stragety for this walk was I said to myself make it down to the college and we will talk about you stopping early. So I made it down to the college and walked on to my street. I look up my street and said, O GOD THAT HILL! DON'T MAKE ME GO UP THAT HILL! So, what are my options go up a hill that delivery trucks are not allowed up, Or walk the mile around the hill that I had planned to do! So I walked around. Hey, if I want to be a wimp and not go up that damn hill then I must pay for it by more walking. I know its not logical but, hey it works!

I had a NSV today, there is a chair at one of my clients houses that when I started I had to sit at the edge of because the arms around it my fat ass was too big to sit in it all the way back with out getting stuck. Today I sat all the way back, it was uncomfortable but I managed to sit back in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment