Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just a lazy Sunday

Today was a good day. After Walter went to church I did my stability ball work out, I worked out for almost an hour the work out ball with the express work outs infuses cardio in it. I was pouring sweat. I realized that with my wheat intolerance it affects when my time of the month comes. If I am eating wheat it doesnt appear, but if I eat like im supposed to after a couple of months it all comes back to order. I guess its a blessing in disguise. I also learned today that Celiac or wheat intolerance can cause infertiality issues. All the more reason to be better with my eating habits.

I had a really bad dream last night and I woke up about 6am screaming and thrashing around. I was at my old highschool not sure why but it was full of kids, and all my old teachers. I saw these wet foot prints show up and disappear I followed them and then I heard kids screaming and a kid disappear I got the principal to evacuate the kids.

However, the principal said we had to double check to make sure all the kids were out so I picked 3 others to help me clear the school and when we went to leave there 2 little girls who were in the middle of a custody battle and one wanted to go with her mom but it wasn't her day so the parents started fighting and the little girl took off. I ran off to go get her and on my way back I heard everyone scream and the thing had gotten one of the teachers. I returned the little girl to her dad and on my way back to my car I felt something grab my foot and I was getting pulled. I woke up in mid pull but the only thing on me that was wet and sweaty was my ankle that was grabbed in the dream.

Menu:

Breakfast: 2 eggs with 1/2 cup spinach, 1 green onion, 2 mushrooms, 1 oz crab meat
Snack: Protien bar
Lunch: 1/2 cup of spinach with 1 can of tuna, 2 TB of mayo, 1 TB of mustard, 1 green onion, 1 mushroom, 1 dill pickle
Snack: protien bar
Snack: 1 cheese stick
Dinner: Twice baked sweet potato, 3 oz of chicken in chili sauce, 1 cup of broccoli.
My twice backed sweet potato recipe is:
1/4 cup of milk
1/2 tablespoon of butter
chili powder
hot shot (red pepper flakes, and black pepper)
1 clove of garlic grated
salt
1/8 of cup of sugar free maple syrup
Bake potato in oven at 375 degrees until soft (45-50 minutes). Let rest 5 minutes while it resting bring milk and butter with seasoning to a boil then add the maple syrup. Slice potato in half and hallow out be careful not to ruin the skin. add the chili mixture to the smashed potatoes and whip. fill the skins and put back into oven until the top is browned.
I put cornstarch into the mixture and added to a pan of browned chicken for a sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment