Thursday, April 12, 2012

No more work

So, I am done working now. Today is my first day where I am no longer employed. I celebrated it by sleeping until 11am. I think I am going to start reading the book that had me starting this blog the first time I just have to find it after the move. I am taking today just to rest. I got up made a phone call, made some breakfast ( sausage, polenta, eggs, and yogurt) ( On a funny note spell check tells me polenta is wrong and their suggestion is tadpole). Watching baseball and trying to figure out something to make for dinner. I am not sure what I feel like.
My boyfriend and I had a small argument yesterday because he wanted to stop by somewhere and get candy and/or pastries. He keeps saying he is too fat and needs to loose weight. So we kind of got into it because he tells me that he supports me, but I can't seem to get him to understand that the only way we are going to do that is by not purchasing because neither of us can just eat a little bit here and there. He says he agrees, but then I come home to find a deep dish pizza 3/4 gone on the counter. He understands what needs to be done but he is so negative about eating healthy and he feels whats the point there is no help for his health. I seemed to have got him to understand that while he might think there is no point for his health there is some for mine. He has agreed that while he doesn't care about his health that I need to be healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment