Thursday, August 26, 2010

Question for all of you out there in Blog Land

So tired So tired. I do well all day with eating and then I work an over night or all of a sudden the exhaustion hits me. My eating is shot I can't seem to control the eating once that happens. I have been working out every day except today because I needed to get home and catch some ZZZ's before I worked tonight. I have to go tomorrow and finish a training class. I will work out after the class. I know how I am if I miss more then one day in a row then I keep thinking up excuses not to go. So, therefor I do not get breaks like I would like because I know how my thinking goes. But, what do you guys do when your so tired but can not sleep to keep your eating on plan??

2 comments:

  1. When I get like that, I try to slow things down and not focus on so much at once. I take it one day at a time and not worry about the rest of the week. Just for that one day, I'm going to really be aware of what I'm eating. Also, maybe if you take a step back from you exercise to get some rest, your body will feel better. I notice that when I'm really tired, I'm pron to eat more because my body needs the energy. And when I'm tired, I don't make as good of dicisions. So maybe by getting the sleep you need you can over come the eating part. Then start ramping up the exercise again. Just food for thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get the sleep I need but really I am working so much that I get in 2-4 hour naps here and there and thats all I sleep

    ReplyDelete